Architect & Designers Experience Needed
Job description - Senior Graphic Designing
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer having the capability of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and amazing attention to detail with minimum 3 years of experience.
- Must have expertise in design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw etc.).
- Should possess the Knowledge of Color Theory and Typography.
- Strong knowledge of branding and designing.
- Strong knowledge in printing.
- Good knowledge of working on a variety of products, including websites, Posters, campaign identities, info graphics, social media banners, Product image editing, etc.
- Meet with clients to determine the scope of a project
- Researching and implementing interaction design trends. - Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Must be able to conceptualize and implement designs in accordance with the creative brief and client requirements.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, logos, graphics, and layouts.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to clients.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Should be an eager learner.
- No limit in salary for the right candidate.
- Tea, Coffee and Green Tea available all day.
- Employee development programs: Video Training Sessions.
- Performance bonuses.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- The payoff for extra Working Days (Weekdays).
- An open, collaborative, trusting culture and friendly environment with no stress.
- Teammates that embody our core values
- Annual team trips
- Birthday and work anniversary surprises/gifts for the employees.
- Weekend Games & other refreshing activities for the team.
- Celebrating festivals together.
- Daily breaks in addition to an hour lunch break.
Perks and Benefits
No limit in Salary for the right candidate
Role Graphic/Web Designer
Industry Type IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Programming & Design
UG: Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Posters Banners Illustrator Infographics Corel Draw Image Editing Photoshop Graphic Designing Interaction Design Typography